Friday, January 28, 2011

To All Good Things, Goodnight

Due to some various reasons, technical being the primary one, Garden Grass & Crap will no longer be updated. When I first realized that GGC will be no longer I panicked for some reason. What will the people that come visit GGC do? Will everything I have posted over the past three years disappear and all be lost forever. Shortly afterwards, I looked at the issue as a blessing in disguise. I have decided to start fresh around here but keep the same style for all to enjoy. It will continue to consist of various forms of media to enjoy. I actually expected to add some sounds to enjoy momentarily.

So with that said I will say goodnight to Garden Grass & Crap.

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss the blog. So many great albums and videos you've posted, I hope you keep up some semblance of that here.
    Were you getting some threats from record companies or bands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of spam popping up in the comments. Plus, I stupidly deleted the google email account that was associated with it, preventing me to log in. Anyway, this will be the new home for music, videos, etc.

    Thanks for checking out the site.

    ReplyDelete