Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WTF with Marc Maron


I have to admit I had not given this incredibly, entertaining podcast a chance until this past Sunday. Going for a stroll on a gorgeous spring day, I decided to give it a try. To be honest, a podcast with the name "WTF" does not make me want to stop everything I am doing and give it a try.  "This American Life" had already been heard so I wanted a nice, hour-long length podcast to enjoy. I am so happy I did. Essentially the format of this podcast is Marc Maron, a veternan comedian, rants about any random event going in and around his life for about five minutes or so. Afterward he interviews someone in the garage. And these someones are often incredibly talented comedians. Since I jumped head first into this podcast I have listened to Andy Dick (my favorite episode so far), Conan O'Brien, Ed Helms and Rob Corrdry. He has a ton of episodes more to enjoy so if you have not listened to this very candid and absorbing podcast, do so now by checking them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment