Monday, June 13, 2011

"Hello There" by Louis C.K.

I was listening to the WTF Podcast with Marc Maron interviewing his old friend, Louis C.K. Within their discussion of how they each got their start, Louis C.K. mentioned these short films he made when he was in his early 20's and that he posted them online. I do not know when they were made. I guess I could go find out how old Louis C.K. is on his Wikipedia page and count backwards or do math to figure how what year it was when his was in his early to mid 20's but that sounds boring and sort of sad. To be honest, I don't care what year it was made. More I think about, I don't even fucking care if you even watch the short that Louis C.K. made that I just mentioned. Go back to doing whatever the fuck you do and forget that you even read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment